10mg/tab - 100tabs/bottle
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 320/30
Risk of estrogen levels/estrogen-mediated effects: No
Risk of cardiovascular issues with use: Yes
Risk of hepatic strain with use: Yes
Winstrol (Stanozolol) 10 MG Tablets
Stanozolol, commonly known worldwide as Winstrol, is an anabolic steroid. It has an androgenic action and has characteristics similar to those of testosterone. It has been mainly used worldwide to treat gene-acquired angioedema. However, more and more bodybuilders and athletes are also turning to this human-derived drug. Let's find out why.
Derived from an androgenic sex steroid known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT), Winstrol 10 has a lot to offer bodybuilders and athletes.
- It does not convert to estrogen. Men are less likely to develop breasts and other female characteristics.
- The muscles you develop are not only big but also strong, which is a big benefit to the performance cycle.
- There is a spike in the creation of red blood cells in your blood. The blood then carries more oxygen and spreads to other parts of the body. This leads to greater strength, agility, power and speed in your body, which helps you exercise more.
- The good news is that there is no water retention in the body when you use Winstrol 10mg tablets compared to most other anabolic drugs.
- The active substance Stanozolol is responsible for burning fat without wasting muscle. In fact, you will notice that this medicine only helps you to improve muscle growth and size.
- It has a higher anabolic reaction in our bodies. This means that it promotes metabolism and gives you high energy and endurance.
Winstrol 10 should be taken orally. The most effective and safest dose is about 40-80 mg per day and depends on your previous experience with other AAS. The effects of this oral medication last about 24 hours. To be safe and maintain your health, never try to change the dose without a doctor's approval. Winstrol is a highly reactive substance and could cause serious health problems.
Although it is the best and most effective of all steroids, we cannot ignore the harmful effects it has on our bodies.
- Increased fat in your skin leads to severe acne formation.
- Due to high levels of DHT, hair loss and baldness are another side effect that we can't ignore.
- This steroid increases cholesterol levels, which leads to heart disease.
- Hepatotoxicity. When taken orally, Winstrol can be extremely toxic to the liver.
- You may succumb to depression due to the hormonal change induced by this drug.
- Your joints are too weak due to lack of synovial fluid. This results in joint pain after intense training sessions.
- It causes virilization (masculinization). Women develop a reduced uterus, a larger clitoris, excessive hair growth, shrinking breasts, etc.
In any case, avoid taking this medication if you have prostate and breast carcinoma, nephrosis or if you are pregnant.
|Package||100 tablets (10 mg/tablet)|